How to get the most CASH for a car, truck, or van in Vaughan/Woodbridge, Ontario
The city of Vaughan, Ontario; home of Woodbridge and many other neighborhoods and townships had a reported population of over 300,000 in 2016. The population as of last year is said to be over 330,000; that’s a 10% population growth in just three years!
The city is made up of five major communities. Most residents (and even non-residents) identify more with these smaller communities than they do with the city as a whole. Even though Vaughan is a city, it is not listed in the phone book. Instead, Bell Canada uses the original community rate centres and lists them separately, resulting in local calling areas being different throughout the city.
· Maple: North/South – King Vaughan Line/Rutherford, East/West – Bathurst/Hwy 400
· Thornhill: North/South – Hwys. 7 and 407 (Major Mackenzie for the area west of Bathurst)/Steeles, East/West – Yonge/Dufferin
· Concord: North/South – Rutherford/Steeles, East/West – Dufferin/Hwy 400
· Kleinburg: North/South – King Vaughan Line/Major Mackenzie, East/West – Hwy 400/Hwy 50
Vaughan has the following neighborhoods / areas:
Pine Grove, Vaughan
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
With a population of over 330,000 residents, the average resident travels at least 15 minutes to get to work. There are a lot of vehicles, drivers, traffic! So, it goes without saying that there are a lot of junk or scrap cars, trucks, or vans that need to be retired and recycled in Vaughan each year!
Of course, you should read the Scrap My Junk Car F.A.Q about scrapping a car, first!
How do I know when my car is at the end of its useful life?
If you answer YES to any one of these questions, it may just be time to Scrap Your Junk Car!
- Is your car more than eight years old?
- Does your car need more than a few minor repairs
- Will it cost more to fix than what you can sell it for?
- Will it cost more to maintain than payments on a new comparable car?
If you answer yes – it may be time to consider your job and family, keep a reliable car and sell us your old one! Its time to get cash for your old, junk, scarp, unwanted car. We proudly service Mississauga, Ontario!
If your car is costing more than its worth! Call us today at 1 877 647 5865 (416 285 8869 in Greater Toronto) or complete our form (we’ll call you!)